HD 16^#Year.Old?Losing<Her Virginity On Tape

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Killer French Index du Forum -> Partie COD5 -> Prèsentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fioreama

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD 16^#Year.Old?Losing<Her Virginity On Tape Répondre en citant

16 Year Old Losing Her Virginity On Tape > urlin.us/2bdkk

So,,,many,,,movies,,,show,,,teenage,,,girls,,,as,,,men,,,see,,,them,,,,as,,,objects,,,of,,,someone,,,elses,,,desire,,,instead,,,of,,,agents,,,of,,,their,,,ownThey,,,screamed,,,on,,,me,,,and,,,gave,,,me,,,attitudeBut,,I,,wrote,,the,,book,,without,,that,,judgment,,,because,,the,,girl,,didnt,,have,,itPolitics,World,Business,Tech,Health,Science,Entertainment,Newsfeed,Living,Ideas,Parents,Sports,History,The,TIME,Vault,Magazine,Subscribe,Give,a,Gift,TIME,Shop,Newsletters,Customer,Service,Site,Map,Privacy,Policy,Your,California,Privacy,Rights,Terms,of,Use,Advertising,Ad,Choices,,2016,Time,IncBecause,,,I,,,really,,,do,,,have,,,to,,,speak,,,to,,,it,,,from,,,the,,,point,,,of,,,view,,,of,,,that,,,teenagerHer,,sister,,is,,Maame,,Rich,,and,,her,,mother,,is,,MinaseBut,,,maybe,,,its,,,not,,,really,,,as,,,realistic,,,,eitherShe,,kicks,,off,,the,,movie,,with,,this,,voiceover,,of:,,I,,had,,sex,,todayAnd,,that,,he,,is,,Minnies,,mothers,,boyfriendAnd,,,she,,,doesnt,,,have,,,the,,,ability,,,to,,,see,,,it,,,from,,,the,,,outsideIt,just,goes,a,few,other,places,that,the,movie,doesnt,really,goIts,about,being,a,teenagerIts,just,a,different,thingBut,,,that,,,relationship,,,,if,,,you,,,think,,,about,,,it,,,,the,,,destructive,,,thing,,,really,,,isnt,,,the,,,difference,,,in,,,age,,,but,,,,more,,,directly,,,,its,,,the,,,familial,,,relationship,,,where,,,this,,,guy,,,is,,,sleeping,,,with,,,the,,,mother,,,and,,,the,,,daughterI,,,think,,,she,,,was,,,afraid,,,to,,,see,,,the,,,movie,,,,but,,,when,,,she,,,saw,,,it,,,,she,,,was,,,relievedMonroe,is,a,predator,,but,Minnie,doesnt,see,herself,as,a,victim,,at,least,,this,girl,who,regularly,asserts,that,she,is,a,fucking,woman,would,be,insulted,to,hear,anyone,categorize,her,that,wayWhich,,you,can,look,at,it,that,way,,but,I,dont,think,he,would,ever,have,been,able,to,,I,quoted,him,in,some,other,article,,I,guess,he,was,in,a,bar,or,something,with,a,friend,and,he,showed,the,friend,the,trailer,without,explaining,why,,or,his,relationship,to,it,,and,the,guy,said,,Thats,a,pretty,sick,situationSo,,,,yes,,,,it,,,might,,,be,,,abusive,,,and,,,everything,,,elseAnd,,also,,,I,,guess,,Minnie,,couldnt,,see,,,for,,a,,long,,time,,,how,,immature,,Monroe,,was,,,and,,how,,incapable,,he,,was,,,really,,,of,,having,,the,,kind,,of,,relationship,,she,,was,,dreaming,,aboutI,,,would,,,say,,,that,,,,seeing,,,the,,,actual,,,movie,,,was,,,not,,,the,,,pinnacle,,,of,,,that,,,strangenessBoys,have,had,a,zillion,opportunities,to,go,through,this,transition,with,confusion,and,lack,of,judgment,,and,girls,need,that,,tooI,think,that,the,fact,that,the,lack,of,judgment,from,the,point,of,view,,Im,so,glad,that,carried,over,from,the,book,to,the,filmYet,that,feels,like,a,strange,word,to,use,in,the,context,of,how,Minnie,sees,her,experience,,but,it,also,feels,just,as,wrong,to,call,it,a,relationship,,because,that,really,lets,Monroe,off,the,hookHow,do,you,feel,watching,the,movie?,Its,really,strange***Wow-see,what,I,mean?,FIrst,answer,,right,out,of,the,gate***,21,answers,,Politics,,1,day,ago,Click,me,to,see,next,set,of,Questions!,Which,,was,,interesting,,to,,hear,,because,,,tonally,,,its,,not,,a,,super-dark,,movieYahoo,,,Answers,,,Popular,,,When,,,someone,,,I,,,follow,,,Answers,,,a,,,question,,,Follows,,,a,,,question,,,Rates,,,an,,,answer,,,Asks,,,a,,,question,,,Wins,,,a,,,best,,,answer,,,Default,,,Apply,,,Cancel,,,This,,,interview,,,has,,,been,,,edited,,,and,,,condensed,,,for,,,clarityBut,,,even,,,at,,,that,,,time,,,,they,,,were,,,supposed,,,to,,,tell,,,the,,,parent,,,,but,,,they,,,didntI,,,listened,,,to,,,this,,,Fresh,,,Air,,,interview,,,you,,,did,,,,and,,,you,,,said,,,that,,,you,,,told,,,a,,,therapist,,,about,,,this,,,and,,,she,,,basically,,,told,,,you,,,,Oh,,,,I,,,cant,,,help,,,you,,,hereI,,think,,the,,mother,,was,,given,,a,,little,,bit,,more,,,,Minnie,,was,,not,,told,,she,,was,,pretty,,so,,often,,by,,her,,parents,,or,,her,,mothershow,,,more,,,Some,,,female,,,named,,,Maame,,,Efua,,,from,,,Ghana,,,Tema,,,Community,,,2,,,is,,,secretly,,,Britney,,,SpearsHoly,,shitWhat,can,you,say,about,his,Resume,in,the,last,7,years"Hur,dur,,I,don't,care,,her,husband,isn't,the,one,running,for,President",They,will,still,vote,for,her,even,when,reminded,that,she,defended,her,rapist,husband,,smeared,his,victims,and,enabled,his,crimesThe,,mother-daughter,,relationship,,is,,never,,really,,going,,to,,be,,possible,,in,,the,,way,,that,,it,,would,,be,,if,,that,,didnt,,happenBut,she,also,told,me,that,,if,she,talked,to,me,at,all,,she,would,have,to,tell,my,motherPettet,,wrote,,on,,his,,Tumblr,,that,,the,,idea,,came,,around,,when,,I,,was,,Sixteen,,,when,,all,,my,,peers,,at,,school,,were,,losing,,their,,Virginity,,it,,was,,incredibly,,hard,,for,,me,,to,,ask,,why,,I,,was,,still,,a,,Virgin,,and,,why,,it,,meant,,so,,much,,to,,the,,people,,all,,around,,meRight,,exactly,,something,is,a,little,off f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Killer French Index du Forum -> Partie COD5 -> Prèsentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation